Monday, December 4, 2006

IT IS DECEMBER


It is the Advent month. My church had an Advent service yesterday. It was a wonderful time and as we all we in the dark and then lite our Advent candle one by one a feeling of peace and wonder filled the small church.


This Sunday i am having a tree decorating party. Family and friends will come over for some bubbly and sweets and we will all help to decorate my tree. I still have a small angel that i have had since i was 3 years of age. She is my favourite decoration. I hoep we will get another snowfall for Christmas, i will pray.


Decorating the tree

hanging memories

one by one


In the church

Advent candles are lite

Jesus is coming


In the small church

December's dim light but

white candles lighted


In the church

all is in blue cloth

and white candles


The Bishop

round and jolly

gives me a wink


Happy Advnt to you all

No comments: