Monday, March 12, 2007

OTTMAR LIBERT'S VIDEOS


Well, first thin i did was do this blog and then i lost it somehow. I think it is all this grey and misty weather the last few weeks, i can't recall the last time the sun was out. The best thing is that the weather comes from Hawai'i. I sweat i can smell Plumeria in the air.


One of the nice things i found on this new pc in the video capabilities. I checked Ottmar's site and found his video's. I enjoyed them very much. I was amazed to find that his head was now shaved. A lot of my male friends of all ages now have bald heads or very short hair. I quess it is the fashion?


I have been very lazy for a number of weeks. I quess it is the weather. I am writing 13 short stories. I found that i am confusing names, dates, places, locations as i write them all. Well, i am making a mess of them. BUt, i get an idea and i just add to them. In one i am walking down a street in Vancouver and then in the next paragraph i am in Honolulu with another main character. Perhaps i should try and stick to one story at a time. The first one is still wioth Hugh in Cambridge waiting for him to finish editing it.


Next week is Spring. I need to do some haiku for Asahi in Tokyo this week. We do have flowers and trees out already, so it will not be too hard to write a few, even though the mist is caught in the cedars all day here. All i see is grey and green. No touch of my favourite blue anywhere except in Mischi's wonderful eyes.


Here are a few free form haiku and tanka, poems i did watching Ottmar's vidos this morning.

I hope my "Chinse Cousin" forgives me, once again, lol.


This early Spring day

the trees as bare as

your bald head


Closed eyes

open his heart

so the music flows

into his fingers

the guitar sings


His long fingers

on the strings

this Spring night

the music invades

my determined isolation

on my mist filled

cedar island


"i refuse to answer hair questions"

now he has none

unlike Samson of Old

the power still flows

in his magical fingers


1 comment:

Ram Krishna Singh said...

Hi, Angelika:
I visited your page today and enjoyed reading your haiku and tanka that appeal to me very much.
Maybe, you too would like to visit my blog and read my haiku and tanka:
http://rksingh.blogspot.com
All the best
R K Singh